You’ve got natural beauty, hot stuff. But sometimes, no matter how you turn your camera, change your outfit, or adjust the lighting, you’re not happy with your selfie game.
And you spent ages getting ready for this too. Damn.
It’s happened to all of us. Don’t waste an opportunity for a perfectly good selfie. The right face editor app can give you the exact look you want without fussing in front of your iPhone for half an hour.
You game? Great! Get the flawless look you crave with these 5 selfie editor features on Facetune2 for Android.
Try out these 5 face editor app tricks from Facetune2:
1) Change Your Hair Color
That’s right! You can put down the gross boxed dyes and semi-permanent dye jobs. Facetune2 lets you change the color of your hair with just one tap.
Are you feeling like a flirty blonde or a fiery redhead? The right face editor app gives you a hair color that complements your entire look perfectly—no wigs or dye needed.
Get a new hairstyle by:
- Opening Facetune2.
- Going to Hair > Hair Color
- Simply tap on the hair color you’d like to try. Since there’s no dye involved, go wild and try out every color! Why not?
2) Whiten Your Teeth
Have you been indulging in more red wine and coffee during the pandemic? Us, too. While these delicious drinks are the elixirs of life, they do a lot of damage to your pearly whites.
Good news, though: Facetune2 lets you swipe over less-than-perfect smiles to get a gleaming set of showstopper teeth.
It’s easy! Just follow these quick steps:
- Open the Facetune2 app.
- Go to Whiten.
- You can choose Auto and the app will pick your level of brightness, or you can swipe it on yourself—your choice.
3) Add A Cool Filter
You’ve got a selfie aesthetic, right? Well, sometimes all your pic needs is a badass filter to help you look your best. The right face editor app will add the right mood to showcase your eyes, makeup, outfit, and more.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the FaceTune 2 app.
- Open Filters.
Choose from dozens of options to fit your aesthetic, from Vivid to Noir to Ocean.
4) Let Your Facial Features Pop
Did you know you can get pouty lips without selling your kidney for a Kylie Lip Kit? Face editor apps like Facetune2 help you highlight your fave features with just a few taps. Emphasize your pouty lips and get fuller brows without the time or expense of makeup.
It’s super easy, too. Just:
- Open Facetune2.
- Go to Face and choose from eyes, nose, eyebrows, or lips.
- Use the slider to emphasize or minimize your features as you see fit. You can even change the height, width, or size of every feature, too.
5) Touch-Up With One Tap
There are tons of cool ways to overhaul your look with a face editor app like Facetune2. But we know you’re not always selfie-ing from the comfort of home. You might be on-the-go or just downright busy.
When you want to touch up your look with just a tap, use Facetune2’s Touch Up feature. It automatically amps up the luxe on your selfies, giving you a natural, flawless finish when you’re in a hurry.
It’s literally the tap of a button, too. To use Touch Up:
- Open Facetune2.
- Tap Touch Up > Auto for the app to touch up your look automatically.
- If you want more control, simply specify glow, eyes, eye bags, forehead, nose, eyebrows, cheeks, lips, or jaw to touch up your look.
The Bottom Line for Face Editor Apps
Face editor apps help you look your best when you’re in the mood for some selfies. Don’t sweat getting your makeup or even your hair right. Feel confident and have fun in front of the camera with these 5 quick, go-to tools from Facetune2.