Look, we love makeup as much as you do. There’s something glamorous and empowering about switching up your look every day with the flick of a brush.
But let’s be honest: it’s expensive and time-consuming to slather on your latest Sephora haul and lipstick every time you feel like selfie-ing it up. The average person spends $313 a month on beauty - and that’s a student loan payment, sis. Enter digital makeup apps.
Treat yo’self to that new palette, but when you want to look good 24/7, rain or shine, the right face beauty app will make sure you look like the diva you are.
The power of a face beauty app
Instead of worrying about getting your eyeliner straight or perfecting your contour, let a face beauty app like Facetune handle all of the details. The app comes packed with these 6 handy features to give you flawless beauty on the go. So roll out of bed, snap that selfie, and perfect it in a few taps with these tips.
Full face of makeup? No biggie
Feel free to whip out your contouring kit and cosmetics if you feel like it. But sometimes you feel confident, sexy, and downright amazing and you want to share it with the world. You don’t have to spend 45 minutes to get ready for one selfie—just apply your makeup digitally! It looks good and it doesn’t require washing any makeup brushes (... you’re washing your brushes, right?).
Use Facetune's face beauty app features to apply the right look for your pic, whether you want to be subtle and natural or over-the-top with the glitz.
- Open Facetune.
- Go to Makeup.
- To add shadow to your eyes, zoom in on your pic, tap on Shadow, choose your shade, and swipe it over your eyelid.
- Need foundation? Go to Base, choose your color, set the intensity, and swipe over your skin. No need to worry about matching your skin: use Color Picker for a perfectly smooth look.
- Add liner to your eyes or lips by going to Liner, selecting your shade, and carefully tracing it along your face. You might need to increase or decrease the intensity depending on how harsh of a look you want.
Whiter pearly whites
Don’t blow your whole paycheck on Crest White Strips. Whitening is expensive and bad for your teeth, anyway. Just use the Facetune2 face beauty app to get the clean, shimmering smile your followers love.
It just takes a few taps, too:
- Open Facetune and go to Whiten.
- Tap Auto to let the app do all of the work for you.
- If you want to customize your smile, simply drag the slider for more or less intensity.
- You can always tap Erase if you accidentally lighten too much.
Glow without bronzer
Yes, she’s a goddess, but Beyonce’s skin glows because she has a huge makeup team backing her up. Unless you’ve got a van full of makeup artists trailing you everywhere you go, you’re on your own.
Instead of applying bronzer and risking the not-so-fashionable Oompa Loompa look, use Facetune to add a natural shimmer to your skin. It’s faster and cheaper than bronzing your skin, anyway and you're not going to be worried about expired makeup:
- Open Facetune.
- Go to Smooth > Glow.
- Drag the slider to your desired level of bronzy lusciousness.
- Drag your finger over your skin for an instantly subtle, sunny look.
Want something more dramatic than bronzer? We know sparkles are en vogue right now, and that’s why our face beauty app lets you digitally apply glitter. For a more dramatic sparkly look, go to Makeup > Glitter. Pick your desired shade of glitter to enjoy a sparkly look without the mess of applying actual glitter.
Luscious lips and healthy brows
Yeah, Kylie’s lips look amazing, but she uses fillers (we love you, Kylie, but it’s true). If you want to fill in your lips at the dermatologist, go for it! But if you don’t have the budget (or the desire) to get injections, you can get an instantly luscious pout with Facetune.
Use our face beauty app to get instantly kissable lips and fuller brows:
- Open Facetune selfie editor app.
- Go to Face and choose the feature you’d like to adjust.
- For fuller lips, tap Face > Lips and use the slider to adjust the size of your lips. You can change the width, height, or overall size of your lips in a second.
- Get great brows with Face > Eyebrows. Thicken, lift, shape, tilt, or raise your brows for a perfectly coiffed look that matches your vibe.
Smize those eyes
Tyra Banks is the queen of the smize, but your eyes can be fierce, too. After applying a little eyeshadow in Facetune, you might want a little extra something to zhuzh up your eyes. Whether you want to remove red-eye or change the lighting, it’s just a quick tap away with Facetune:
- Open Facetune and go to Eyes.
- Change your eye color without contacts by going to Color and choosing your desired shade. Use the slider to choose the color’s intensity.
- Want to draw more attention to your eyes? Use the Details slider to intensify the natural light and reflections in your eyes.
- You can also draw more attention to your gorgeous eyes with the Reflection feature. Our face beauty app will add in a different light source to make your eyes pop.
Have you ever spent half an hour trying to cover up a chin pimple? Between cover-up sticks and foundation, it’s a caked-on makeup nightmare. Whether you’ve got one pimple the size of Mount Rushmore or a sprinkling of small acne on your cheek, our face beauty app zaps away blemishes.
It’s super easy, too:
- Open Facetune and go to Patch.
- Zoom in on your selfie and tap on the problem spot.
- The app will automatically suggest a patch of clear skin to paste over the pimple, but you can drag and adjust it if you want.
- Tap Apply to watch the acne disappear before your eyes.
The bottom line for face beauty apps:
You’re beautiful just as you are. And hey, if you like enhancing your look with a little makeup, we say go for it. But when you’re in the mood for a selfie and don’t feel like applying makeup IRL, we got you covered with our very own face beauty app. Use Facetune now to glam up your look without picking up a brush (it’ll be our little secret).