Yaaaawn. Feeling a little tired today?
Whether you partied, pulled an all-nighter studying, or stayed up with a crying baby, there are so many things in life that prevent us from being well-rested.
And guess what? No amount of concealer or chugging water can get rid of those eye bags, fam. Unless you want your followers commenting, “You ok?”, you’ve got to do something about the dark circles under your eyes.
Whether you’ve got chronic dark circles or just need a pick-me-up after a rough night, Facetune selfie editor app has got you covered, with our very own de-facto eye bag removal photo editor. Ditch the skin treatments and pricey Sephora hauls and just tap your way to gorgeous eyes.
1) How to remove eye bags
Got dark, puffy eyes from a long night? We feel you. Sometimes concealer can hide eye bags, but more often than not, they’re still visible underneath all that makeup. Fortunately, Facetune gives you the freedom to selfie without worrying about eye bags:
- Go to Touch Up > Eye Bags. Use the slider to customize the level of smoothness you want under your eyes.
- Need more firepower? Go to Smooth > Conceal and swipe right under your eyes for a brighter look.
2) How to change your eye color
If eye bags are your primary concern, Facetune has a fix for that. But we’ve also got other tools up our sleeve to make your eyes look more alert and awake.
Facetune allows you to not only change your eye color, but to add more detail and definition to your eyes, too. That takes the focus away from your under-eye area and straight to your pupils. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Eyes > Color and choose your new hue. Use the slider to adjust the intensity of the pigment.
- Use Details to bring out the intensity of your new eye color.
- Reflection is also a great tool to change the lighting source, showcasing your eyes from a different angle.
3) How to make your eyes look more awake
Does your face still scream, "I didn’t sleep at all last night"? Facetune allows you to make both your eyes and face look more awake. We help you zap away "tired face" in just a few taps:
- Go to Smooth > Glow to swipe some much-needed sunny color over your cheeks and under your eyes.
- A smile goes a long way toward making you look more awake. Go to Face > Smile to ever-so-slightly tilt the corners of your lips.
- Eyes > Whiten will better define the whites of your eyes to give you that “I just had 2 cups of coffee” look.
The bottom line for removing eye bags in selfies
Eyes are the windows to your soul, and if your eyes look tired, your entire selfie will come off as tired. Confidently selfie no matter how much sleep you got last night. Use these 3 quick tips to look awake, alert, and confident when it’s your turn in the spotlight.