What do you get when you mix the celestial Scorpion with the Bull? Well, if they don't kill each other, you're in for a surprise!
While Scorpio and Taurus aren't the strongest pairing for a long-term partnership, they are one of the steamiest matchups in the zodiac and could result in the hookup of a lifetime.
Scorpios are known for being intense, and they definitely need their alone time. You would think that their powerful, assertive nature would make them a shoo-in for a relationship with headstrong Taurus, but that isn't always the case.
Taurus is an extrovert who loves hanging out with their big circle of friends. They're social, outspoken, and stubborn, which can come off as a little arrogant to Scorpio.
So, yeah, their personalities are total opposites, but it can create a strange, steamy dynamic where their mutual power leads to plenty of passionate romps.
@katiefarhood same people, totally different font #taurus#tauruszodiac#scorpio#scorpiozodiac#scorpiomakeup#taurusmakeup#fixedsigns#fixedsignsbelike#AlaskaAirCAREoke ♬ Goodbye (feat. Lyse) [Slow Version] - Feder
Does that equal long-term relationships? Not always. But as long as Scorpio and Taurus apply their determination to preserving the relationship, this stubborn duo has a chance at happily ever after.
Let's see just how crazy Scorpio and Taurus compatibility is in terms of dating and platonic friendships.
Scorpios will find a lot of excitement in their initial meet-up with Taurus. But Taurus' need for emotional availability can be a turn-off for Scorpio, leading them to focus more on the fun, physical aspect of the relationship.
I haven't seen many Scorpio-Taurus relationships work out, but anything is possible when both partners spend their energy on working together instead of fighting.
With Scorpio and Taurus, misunderstandings and mismatched expectations are usually the biggest pain points — if you're both willing to communicate, listen, and be patient, this relationship can extend beyond the physical and into something that lasts a lifetime.
Although the physical connection is a big plus of Scorpio and Taurus relationships, they can enjoy a lot of great moments (as long as they're committed to each other).
- Mind-blowing sex: Well, this is the biggest pro to the Scorpio-Taurus relationship. If you're looking for the best sex of your life, this is an amazing matchup. Both Scorpio and Taurus take charge in bed, so things will get steamy when this duo has alone time.
- Balance: Taurus is a grounded, practical earth sign while Scorpio is a passionate, creative water sign. Taurus's dependable, uncomplicated nature is a calming force for Scorpio. And Scorpio's intense, passionate nature is what fuels Taurus's motivation and helps them achieve their dreams. In a healthy relationship, they can form a good balance.
- Genuine fun: Taurus and Scorpio also have an amazing sense of humor and a great sense of adventure. They can't get enough of each other and are always there for each other. If you're looking for a partner who's your best friend, this matchup can work based on both signs' need for adventure.
Like I said, the odds are stacked against this pair of star-crossed lovers. Scorpio and Taurus have a lot to work through if they want lifelong romance.
- Communication: Taurus is known for being stubborn, but they've met their match with Scorpio. Taurus also needs to work on their willingness to communicate with Scorpio, who's very stubborn and doesn't like being told what to do.
- Jealousy: Jealousy isn't a good look, but Scorpio just can't help it. Taurus should be mindful of Scorpio's jealousy because they're possessive of what they want, even if it's not theirs!
- Lack of real intimacy: Scorpio is in this relationship for one thing: awesome sex. Taurus appreciates physical touch, too, but they're looking for emotional intimacy. While Scorpio needs emotional support to feel desirable, they aren't eager to open up, and are likely to stay closed off.
The good news here is that, although Scorpio and Taurus don't make for the best couple, they actually make for decent friends.
For Scorpio and Taurus, it's all about having fun with each other. At first glance, this friendly duo might seem like they're on opposite ends of the spectrum. Scorpio is intense, passionate, and quiet while Taurus is more grounded, practical, and friendly.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by scorpio memes♏️ (@scorpiosaga)
They might initially be turned off by each other's behavior, but as they spend quality time together, Scorpio and Taurus friends will come to realize they have a lot of fun together.
Once you get past the initial personality differences, these signs will genuinely enjoy their time with each other. In fact, both signs love to take charge when it comes to friendships! They won't drop the ball when it comes to maintaining their relationship, and that's something special.
The bottom line: Proceed with caution
Are Scorpio and Taurus the perfect match? Eh, not always. But their shared sense of fun, humor, and strong physical connection can lead to a warm relationship right out of the gate. As long as both parties are willing to support each other, this relationship can go beyond the superficial and become a deep, rewarding partnership.