Your makeup is poppin’, the lighting is perfect, and just when you’re about to snap your selfie, it happens: your hair gets in your face. Or you realize you’ve got a runaway strand of hair. Or that your hair color doesn’t look right.
You get the idea. Unexpected bad hair days can ruin even the most carefully-planned selfies. Aside from arming yourself with hairspray and a box of hair dye, how can you get around common selfie hair problems?
Say buh-bye to bad hair and get the luscious mane you deserve with Facetune2. Try these 3 common hair hacks to look stunning in every selfie.
1) Remove Flyaway Hairs
Have you ever taken a gorgeous pic, only to realize that you’ve got a stray piece of hair across your face? Ugh.
Fortunately, you don’t have to start from scratch. Facetune2 lets you remove flyaway hairs with just a few taps:
- Open the Facetune2 app.
- Go to Patch to edit away flyaway hair. Just tap a few times to remove flyaways to show off your gorgeous face.
- Use Smooth after patching to get a flawless finish.
2) Change your hair color, because, why not?
Have you ever taken a selfie and realized your hair color just wasn’t fitting in with your color scheme?
Instead of running to the store for the dreaded box dye (you know it’s going to fry your hair, sis), change your hair color with Facetune2. It’s cheaper and faster than dyeing your hair—and with zero regrets. Quickly change your hair color in Facetune2 with a tap:
- Upload your selfie in Facetune2.
- Go to the Hair tool and pick your poison. Are you a fiery redhead? A fun blonde? Switch it up as you see fit. Use the slider tool to adjust the color to your desired intensity.
3) Highlights without the highlights
But what if you don’t want to change your brunette locks to a wacky new color? Sometimes a subtle color change can add an eye-popping dimension to your hair. That’s when you break out Facetune2’s highlight feature:
- Upload your photo in Facetune2.
- Go to Hair.
- Select your undertone first. We like to add blonde to brunette hair and red tones to blonde, but you do you.
- Now go to Hair > Glow and use the slider to blend your two colors to add a healthy, dimensional glow to your ‘do.
The bottom line
Your hair is an extension of your personality, so whether you’ve got hair in your face or you’re not a fan of your hair color, everything can be tapped to perfection in Facetune2.