What exactly is beauty? Is it about applying the right amount of eyeliner before going on a date? Or is it about feeling self-confident and comfortable in one's skin?
We think it's the latter, and we have tons of beauty tips to help you look and feel your best. Here's a roundup of our makeup and beauty guides — including makeup tutorials — covering everything beauty-related under the sun.
Actual, Physical Makeup Tips for Photos (and Selfies, Of Course)
- Selfie Makeup: Selfies might appear to be spontaneous, but there's plenty of selfie makeup prep work beforehand.
- Eye makeup for selfies: Getting your eyes ready for a selfie photo — brows, eyeliner, shadow, and more — can be done in just a few simple steps.
- Hair prep and highlight tips for selfie photos: Highlights, layers, and volume — all things that need your attention before snapping that selfie photo.
- How to get your lips ready for selfie photos: Lip care means giving your lips the TLC they need to shine bright for your next snap.
- Skin prep for selfies photos: Skincare, concealer, glow — these things matter for keeping your skin photo-ready at any moment.
- How to apply blush for selfie photos: There are no universal rules for applying blush to one's skin, as there are many skin types, with various blush applications.
- Camera makeup tips: 5 camera makeup tips to make sure your next camera pics show off your natural beauty.
- How to fix greasy hair: Greasy hair is a thing but it can definitely be fixed!
- Beauty do's and don'ts: You would be shocked at some of the beauty don'ts that people are still doing — see how to replace these beauty don'ts with beauty do's.
- Why you should replace your expired makeup: Yes, makeup expires! Read about how to keep up to date on your makeup and what do when it expires.
- Glitter photoshoot tips: Glitter photoshoots are all the rage these days (and they're perfect for your IG audiences).
Social Media Makeup & Beauty
Social media, for better or for worse, plays a pivotal role in delivering all of the hard work that people put into their beauty routines, for ephemeral digestion on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- No makeup selfie hashtag tips: Listen, we don't always have time for makeup, which means you will need some no makeup hashtags for your next IG selfie.
- Beauty hashtags: 75 of the most popular beauty and makeup hashtags for your next IG upload.
- Classic pinup poses for IG: Here are some of the most classic pinup poses that we keep seeing on IG.
Beauty & Makeup Apps
Call 'em what you want, but there are tons of beauty and makeup apps out there to help spruce up your selfie photos. Facetune is an industry leader, and below are quasi-tutorials on certain beauty and makeup features of Facetune, in addition to a few other beauty and makeup app details:
- Selfie digital makeup apps: Digital makeup apps are all the rage these days — find out what the fuss is all about and see why Facetune is your digital makeup friend.
- Face beauty apps: Face beauty apps seemingly came out nowhere into the mainstream, but Facetune has been doing this for nearly a decade.
- Blemish remover apps: See how you can use Facetune as a blemish remover app to touch-up your photos.
- Eye coloring apps: Edit your eyes and change your eye color easily with Facetune, a de-facto eye coloring app.
Beauty & Makeup Tutorials & Tips:
- How to contour with Facetune: Kim K. knows how to contour, and you can do it, too, with just 5 simple steps on how to contour your face in selfie photos.
- How to add eyeliner to selfie photos: Are your eyes not as bright and alluring in photos as you'd like? Add some eyeliner to your selfie photo in just a few taps.
- How to take a good picture of yourself: Less beauty-related and more of a practical guide, learn how to properly take a good picture of yourself, i.e. the beginner's guide to selfie-snapping.
- Sexy selfie tips: Sending a sexy selfie is fraught with risks and complications, obviously. Make sure to read our guide before sending our your sexy selfie.