Photo editing should not be reserved for just the professionals. Facetune offers pro-level editing with easy photo editing tutorials, suitable for those just starting to experiment with photo editing and those who have lots of experience.
How to photo editing guides:
- How to make a photo look old: Want to spin a vintage look for your photo? Do it in one tap with Facetune.
- Photo restoration apps: How to repair and restore old photos: Alternatively, you may have found an old, vintage photo that you would love to repair and restore — it's super easy with Facetune.
- How to remove timestamps from photos: Who asked for those pesky timestamps to be added to our photos and videos? Remove them easily with our guide.
- How to blur the edges or background of your photo: Photo background edges might be small but they are noticeable — blur the edges quickly with this basic photo editing tutorial.
- How to auto-enhance photos: Auto-enhancing photos has ushered in a new era of beginners' photo editing — one tap of a button and your pic will look better.
- How to remove people and objects from photos: Removing people or objects from photos has always been devilishly important — do it easily with our tutorial.
- How to change the background in photos: Swap out the background of your photo for something cool and different with Facetune.
- How to remove shadows from photos: Removing shadows or glare from photos is necessary, and it's easy as pie with our photo editing guide.
- How to use restore for your photos in Facetune: Editing gone too far? No problem. Restore your photo with a few taps.
- How to overlay photos together: Combine two photos with Facetune's awesome overlay tool.
Background photo editing:
- How to add a flower background to photos: Find out how to add a floral background to any photo.
- How to add grain to photos: A touch of graininess brings some interesting texture to your photos.
- How to add cash money background to photos: Add a money background to your photo easily using Facetune.
- How to add and edit clouds to your photo: Don't like the cloud formation in your photo? Edit, add, or remove clouds quickly with Facetune.
- How to add a brick background to your photo: Various brick patterns are available in Facetune to add to your photo background.
- How to add bokeh effect to your photo background: Bokeh is in these days; add it to your photo background using our tutorial.
- Facetune backdrop tutorial for your photos: Check out this quick guide to understanding Facetune's backdrop tool for photo background editing.
Makeup photography editing:
- How to remove wrinkles: Did you snap a photo and notice a few wrinkles you don't want? No problem — Facetune can help.
- How to change your tan color in photos: Didn't get enough sun over the weekend? Use Facetune to edit your glow however you'd like!
- How to brighten eyes in photos: Dark eyes are a classic beginner's photo issue — find out how to easily brighten eyes in photos.
- How to take a good picture of yourself: This tutorial is for beginners who are still learning about the art of selfies.
Social media photography editing:
- Instagram profile picture photo tips: Instagram profile pictures can be basic or advanced — we give you all the IG profile photo tips you need.
- Facebook profile picture photo tips: Facebook may be an aging social media platform, but everyone's Facebook profile picture involves some element of photography.
- Self-portrait tips: Self-portraits are like the vintage version of a selfie photo — check out some basic self-portrait photo editing tips.
- Dating app photography tips: What is the point of photo editing if we can't use it for our dating profile pics?
- Selfie photography tips: Selfie photo editing is the 2022 version of old-school photo editing — read more about it here.
- Instagram photography hashtags: Choosing the right photography hashtags on Instagram ensures that your uploads get as many eyeballs as possible.
- Photo shoot hashtags: Nowadays, everyone has the ability to do a photo shoot using their smartphone cameras. Just make sure your photo editing skills are on display on social media with the right photo shoot hashtags.
Fashion photography editing:
- How to change the color of your shirt in photos: This is next-level fashion photo editing and it is surprisingly easy to change the color of your shirt in photos.
- How to make your eyes bigger in a photo: Enlarging the size of your eyes in a photo seems to be an IG models trend — try it out using our guide.
Photo Editing Apps
- Facetune vs Airbrush: Well, you've made it onto our website, feel free to read a bit further about the differences between photo editing apps Facetune and Airbrush.
- Facetune vs VSCO: Slightly different apps with different features, but the Facetune vs. VSCO argument might be interesting depending on what you're looking for in a photo editing app.